Friday 16 August 2013

Rock Formative

Rocky Week

During this week i fell ill so i was un able to do the work in class and fell a little behind. We wee only allowed to use zbrush to create our rock and then re topogize  bring it into maya and make some LODS, with textures. 

Tri Count: LOD 0- 608 (Limit 600)
Texture size: 521 px
Software used: Xnormal, Zbrush, Maya, Photoshop
Renders: Taken in Maya and Zbrush







Changes 
 I changed the rock completely I created it zbrush using hpolish and smooth as well as i got to play with some alpha tools which was a new experience for me. I got the tri count under the 600 which i failed to do so in my first attempt, My normal map also came out quite clean and nice first try. Super happy moment there :)  

 Tri Count: LOD 0-588 (Limit 600) 
 Texture size: 512 px
 Software used: Xnormal, Zbrush, Maya, Photoshop
 Renders: Taken in Xnormal, Ddo, Maya and Zbrush












No comments:

Post a Comment